Blog awards are essentially tags by bloggers in order to share and discover blogs they find interesting and I absolutely love receiving them!
Before all that I just wanted to make a tiny announcement.
About 40 posts I wrote when I initially started FiercePaint were never shared on my social media because I only decided to make FiercePaint public after I had written enough content. What I want to do is to re-shoot all the pictures because looking back, I feel like my shots have improved so much. What I’ll do is re-blog these posts with proper pictures. Also, I’d only do them for reviews as I feel like that would be the most advantageous. So, over the next few posts expect these old posts upgraded and re-blogged!😀 . I also wanted to post them on Instagram as well.
Speaking of Instagram, do follow me on all my social media (#shamelessselfpromotion😛 );
Instagram; harivain (link)
Facebook; FiercePaint (link)
Twitter; @harivaind (link)
Moving on, I was nominated by Laura of Looking Joli Good (blog link here) for the One Lovely Blog Award. She’s a registered nurse who is also a beauty blogger!!! Don’t you just love that! Kudos to you Laura!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
Facts about me;
- When I am obsessed with something like a show or music I’ll just keep watching and listening again and again and again until I either get bored or another comes along!
- I come from a large extended family because my mom has 4 siblings and my dad has 6!
- I only ever have acne breakouts when I don’t get enough sleep or get stressed.
- I share my birth date with the infamous WTC twin tower bombing incident.
- I also share my birth date with the first day of the 1998 Commonwealth Games.
- Both my grandfathers passed away before I was even born.
- Once during a dance performance my costume just unraveled on stage! I kept tucking it back and continued dancing…
The other award is the Versatile Blogger Award nominated by Robyn of Lipstick on the Lake (blog link here). Here’s a little fact about her blog, she recently became self-hosted! How cool is that! Thank you for the nomination Robyn!
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
7 facts about me (I’m running out of facts);
- The longest TV series I have followed is Survivor! I did loose in touch for a while because they stopped airing it locally but with the gift of the Internet, I have been able to catch up on all seasons! FYI, the 33rd season premiere just aired! 16 years on air and counting!
- The most I have spent for (a single makeup product) so far is my MAC Viva Glam Lipstick which I paid MYR 74 for. Every other high end makeup product I have, I either bought with a sale or was gifted to me.
- I initially dreamed of becoming a fashion designer. I still do have some knowledge from when I used to read everything fashion.
- However, my very first ambition was to be a scientist. Lo and behold, I now am!
- The single best cocktail I ever had was a concoction of chocolate and liqueur called Chocolicious! I have never had anything close to it and the place that used to make it took it off the menu (the place doesn’t exist anymore to begin with) so I can never have it again!!!
- I have published scientific work! Look for my name, Harivaindaran, on Google Scholar!
- Fine, I am 31 years old!!!! There you go, mystery solved!!!
As for nominating others for both the awards, I nominate all of you!!! Do tag me if and when you do!!!