God, forgive me for I have shopped!
Anyway, as always, I want to emphasise that my haul posts manifest with no ill-intention. My blog tagline is #SharingisCaring so I’ll keep posting my hauls. This is a collective haul so stuff that I have slowly collected over a period of time (since I posted my last haul post). I had some extra cash this time around due to a competition I won. Keep reading and you’ll know everything you need to know about it. So, here goes.
I guess I’ll get this out of the way then. This was the content of a goodie bag I won via a competition that was hosted by the beautiful Emily Quak. Along with MYR 500 CASH courtesy of L’oreal! She’s one of the more popular beauty bloggers in Malaysia and she’s got over 68, 000 subscribers on YouTube! You can check her blog out at http://www.emilyquak.com/ and her YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/emilyquak. I posted a pic on my Instagram here when the goodie bag came in the mail. Follow me on IG (link on the sidebar)!!!
Since this is a prize, I got the prices of the products from the Watsons website.
1. True Match two way powder in N7 Nude Amber; MYR 68.31 (too light for me, would need to test it when I do makeup favours).
2. Color Riche Extraordinaire Lipcolour in Fuchsia Orchestra (106) and Orange Tempo (300); MYR 42.25 each.
3. 2x Keratin Smooth shampoos are 70 ml bottles, more like sample sizes so I couldn’t find the price.
4. Super Liner Gelmatic liner in Turbo Turquoise; MYR 42.25.
1. Silkygirl Perfect Stay 20HR Eyeliner (my review here), purchased for MYR 10 (I only bought this for the limited edition appeal in the chrome packaging).
2. 4x Catrice cosmetics Absolut Eyeshadow in 080 (Go, Charlie Brown!), 790 (I Wear My Plum Glasses At Night), 820 (Lilac Maniac), and 870 (On The Taupe Of The Matt Everest), original price; MYR 15.90 each, purchased for; MYR 11.15 each [I used MYR 10 cash voucher which knocked the price down to MYR 8.65 per shadow].
3. Simply Men SPF20 Lip Balm, original price; MYR 8.27, purchased for; MYR 7.00.
4. Guardian Ultra Moist Lip Balm, original price; MYR 10.35, purchased for; MYR 5.15.
5. Lipice Apple Lip Balm, original price; MYR 10.45, purchased for; MYR 8.90.
6. Catrice Prime and Fine primer, original price MYR 24.90, purchased for; MYR 22.40.
7. Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing powder, original price; MYR 21.90, purchased for; MYR 19.70
8. 2xCatrice brushes, Smokey Eyes Brush and Duo Eyeshadow Brush (both are dual ended brushes), original price, MYR 15.90, purchased for MYR 14.30.
9. 2xGuardian Ponybrown Hand Cream Set (3 hand cream tubes in each set), original price; MYR 19.90, purchased for MYR 9.95 [additional MYR 5 off with cash voucher knocked the price down to MYR 7.45 per set].
10. Silkygirl Big Eye mascara value pack (mascara + 25ml Gentle Eye and Makeup Remover), original price; MYR 25.90, purchased for; MYR 19.70
1. Activewear Mascara (a beauty assistant at my local Elianto booth told me it is a new mascara), original price (according to the beauty assistant); MYR 39.90 (I couldn’t find the price online so I am just going on the beauty assistant’s word), purchased for; MYR 10 (from purchase with purchase offer).
2. Skinlike Compact powder original price; MYR 39.90, purchased for; MYR 11.95.
3. Splendour line single pan eyeshadow, original price; MYR 10.90, purchased for; MYR 6.50 (shoutout to Malaysian beauty blogger Ieyra for suggesting this colour; blog link here).
1. 2xL’oreal Revitalift Day Cream original price, MYR 7.90 each, purchased for MYR 10 (promotion; 2 for MYR 10)
2. Biore Perfect Cleansing Water (I LOVE this stuff!!! I saw this on the clearance counter because the pump was missing and grabbed it!!!), original price; MYR 35.30, purchased for; MYR 17.65.
Brush 130 Contour (in the pink package; since it was so soft and fluffy I bought it for blending eyeshadow) price; MYR 51 and 110 Dual Concealer, price; MYR 49. I bought it during their buy one get one free promotion so I paid only MYR 51 for both.
1. Laneila makeup brush (it is an angled brush perhaps like a contour brush which was so surprisingly soft when I touched it!!), price; MYR 9.90.
2. False eyelashes, price; MYR 10.90.
3. Mirror (so cute!), price; MYR 2.80.
4. 2x Red baskets, price; MYR 2.50 each (you only see one but I bought two).
5. 2x Green baskets, price; MYR 1.50 each (again, I actually bought two).
A little back story, mom recently went to India and I had one request, buy me Himalaya lip balms!!! And YES, she did! The lipstick one is INR 100 (which converts to MYR 6.50) and the tube one is INR 30 (which converts to MYR 1.95!!!!!!! WHAT????!!!!! I paid MYR 3.90 for the exact same one!!!!).
The two Cetaphil ones came in the green box and I got it for doing a survey online by the brand. The Rosken Skin Repair Cream came in a magazine.
I have Fiona from street-love.net to blame this on but no regrets! Price; MYR 24.90.
The Body Shop
This was a monthly promotion by Digi, for 50% off. A tiny bit goes a long way and I layer it with other perfumes. Original price; MYR 59.90, purchased for; MYR 29.95.
I left my more more exciting purchases to the end… 😀 These things have been on my wishlist for a very long time!!!
The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, price; MYR 24 and the Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray (30ml), price; MYR 52.
It is the first MAC Viva Glam lipstick. This lipstick was at the top of my wishlist. Why? Let’s shed some light on this. As you may know, the Viva Glam lipsticks are usually celebrity endorsed and that is the case with the first one too. And the first EVER MAC Viva Glam lipstick was endorsed by Rupaul Andre Charles! He is a legendary, wait for it, DRAG QUEEN! Yes my friends! The original MAC Viva Glam was endorsed on the basis of freedom of expression and being true to yourself. I also happen to love that the Viva Glam proceeds go to the AIDS cause. And that colour has a dupe that I always use for my dance makeup!!! WIN-WIN-WIN!!!