As I have said in my past haul posts, this is in no way to brag or show-off, however, since my blog tagline does read SharingisCaring, I’ll keep posting my hauls. 😀
This is a collective haul, so stuff I have bought since my last haul post. This time around a lot of the stuff in the haul were won from giveaways. Yes, plural. Hehehe.
The first I shall share is the prizes I received for a giveaway hosted by the gorgeous Sabrina N. Azmi whose blog is called SabbyPrue (link here). She’s a Malaysian blogger and YouTuber (YouTube link here) who writes about beauty, lifestyle, events, fashion, and even travel and food! She’s amazing and do congratulate her if you drop by her blog because she just became a momma a couple of weeks ago!
I have a picture montage of my unboxing.
2. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum (2015 Limited Edition), 160ml; MYR 120.
3. Lancome La Nuit Tresor EDP (Deluxe size), 7ml, I think this is a deluxe sample so I couldn’t find the price.
4&5 were surprise extras I realised only when typing this post out. They both look like deluxe samples so I couldn’t find the prices.
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, 3 grams.
5. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, 15ml.
6. Chulip Lip Balm, I love this stuff! I even wrote a review for this in the past (link here).
7. Make Up For Ever Duo Artist Eyeshadow. They are refill palettes that one has to fill individually. Each eyeshadow is MYR 63 and the empty palette is MYR 20++ (couldn’t find exact price, sorry).
8. Lancome La Nuit Tresor Precious Body Lotion, 50ml; price, I couldn’t find, sorry!!!
9. L’oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Lipcolour in Rose Symphony; MYR 42.25.
10. Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara; MYR 12.60.
11. 2 x MYR 50 Sephora vouchers!
She does this giveaway every year around her birthday so do follow her! Who knows you may just be her next winner and you can see she obviously does not hold back with the gifts!
I did my version of “The Power of Makeup” tag (link here); a tag popularised by NikkieTutorials. I’ll just attach the picture here.
The post was prompted by a competition hosted by The Body Shop Malaysia that I joined. I won the competition (along with two other winners) and these were the prizes that I got.
2. Wild Rose Hand Cream; MYR 59.
2. Camomile Cleansing Butter; MYR 69.
Thank you The Body Shop Malaysia!
This was a giveaway by Chu Lip Malaysia and it was the easiest thing to enter and win! The giveaway is closed now but did share it on my Facebook page when it was announced.
This one wasn’t technically a giveaway but it is courtesy of Muffin Beauty which is the largest beauty review community in Malaysia. Being part of Muffin Beauty would mean you post reviews on product you already have or one that you redeem from them. Redemption is available when you become a member of their Beauty Club. Steps to become a Beauty Club member and all the information is in the website and of course products you redeem is yours to keep!!! 😀
Muffin Beauty link here.
I have been hearing so much rave reviews about the Bioderma Cleansing Water and of course I redeemed it when I saw that a sample size bottle was being given out for redemption!
If you browse through my Instagram pictures you’ll see a comparison picture between this teeny tiny 20 ml sample and my full sized Biore Cleansing Water and see how adorable it is!!! I have used it and it is very similar to my Biore Cleansing Water but does feel softer on the skin and not as bitter as the Biore.
Oh, just FYI, not everything you redeem from Muffin Beauty is sample size. In fact, most are full sized products, the Bioderma is currently the only sample sized product being handed out for redemption.
2. Catrice Liquid Liner, original price; MYR 16.90, purchased for; MYR 9.90.
3. Inspired by CK One Generic Perfume, original price; MYR 14.80, purchased for MYR 14.00 (don’t judge me, I love perfume generics).
4. Oxy Anti-Blackhead Face Wash, original price; MYR 13.90, purchased for; MYR 10.90.
5. 2x Nivea Skin Conditioners trial size, 50 ml (normal skin and dry skin); MYR 2.90 each.
6. Eubos Hand Cream, trial size, 25 ml; MYR 7.90.
Essence Precise Eyeliner Brush; MYR 9.40.
2. Tarte Gifted Mascara, deluxe sample size, 5ml; MYR 34.
3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London; MYR 30.
4. Stila single eyeshadow in Chinois; MYR 30.
Etude House Haul
Easy Brow Pencil; MYR 20.
Aeon Big Haul
Yes, Aeon Big! They carry Essence products in Malaysia and let me tell you they are stocked and they carry so many Essence products most Watsons do not carry!!! And I found these two gems there!
Shading Powder; MYR 16.90.
If you are a makeup enthusiast you are already have this expression on this face, 😮 When did Essence have these things and that brow product looks very similar to a higher end product!!! So run! Try them out! I am about to do a first impression post on the Make Me Brow next.
This is the L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss (MYR 35) in Fleur (GLG833) which is not a gloss but in actuality a liquid lipstick that dries down completely matte. I bought it at a place called FS Boutique which is situated about a 10-15 minutes drive from where I live. It is a darker nude peachy colour.
Frontage, Unit 2-03A,
Medan Perniagaan Pauh Jaya,
13700 Prai, Penang.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with them nor am I paid to do this.
Breena Beauty Haul
I have already written an entire first impressions post (link here) about these two gorgeous things so do click on the link to find out price, how to purchase and everything! Sorry that they’re dirty. 😛 I purchased these by the way.
No, no more additional stuff. Gave these stuff to mom because I don’t think I am going to be able to use them or I already have these products.