Let’s be honest, as much as FiercePaint is important because it is of my birthing, I do need to prioritise! So huh-ney! I did! I needed to finish up some important work and I did!
And of course, I ain’t about to apologise for it! Duh! Have you not seen my Beauty YouTubers Phrases I Am Sick Of post (link here)??? Because dah-link, I made no promises to post regularly!
So moving on!
I am always very VERY glad to receive blog awards from fellow bloggers. I love answering questions. So I received three after the last award post so here they are!
Kylie of BittersweetxBeauty (link here) nominated FiercePaint for this award. Her makeup skills are simply fantastic and she can do a winged liner so sharp that it can slice! Do check her out! Thanks for the award Kylie!
She nominated me for the Liebster Award, my second one actually.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you on your blog and link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- List these rules in your post
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
I nominate all of you to receive this award!!!
The next one is another Liebster Award, was nominated by Danii. She writes at A Beautiful Thing and do check her blog out (link here)!
So here are the rules:
- Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new bloggers.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
I nominate all of you to accept this award! YEAY!!!
Here were the 11 questions for the nominees.
1. What city or town do you currently live in?
I live in a city called Bayan Lepas on an island called Penang. Penang is a state that has two portions, an island and a mainland portion and is part of Malaysia, a country in Southeast Asia. My parents live on the mainland and it is about a half hour away. I am usually vegetating at my parents on the weekends.
2. How old are you?
The answer is in FiercePaint *zips lips, locks, throws key away*
3. What is currently your favourite makeup or beauty item?
It is something I very recently wrote about (link here). It is really amazing despite the price and measly amount.
4. What has been your highlight of 2016 so far?
I got a scholarship to do my PhD! 😀 😀 😀
5. What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
I haven’t been out of the country that much but I love Thailand! In the country I love going to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia.
6. Name 5 things on your bucket list?
Own a few pairs of Christian Louboutins. Dance odissi in Odisha. Buy Chanel from Milan. Sip Champagne in Champagne. Learn sign language.
7. What would be your dream job?
8. Name your 3 favourite songs at the moment?
Britney’s Work Bitch (ya ya, I am aware that it’s old! 😛 ), Kattikida from the movie Kaakki Sattai (Tamil song), Aathangara Marame from the movie Kizhakku Cheemaiyile (90’s Tamil song).
9. What is your favourite food?
Anything and everything home cooked and local. I’ve not had meals in the best restaurants but the better ones I have had, I have cooked similar food, and have it taste far better!
10. If you won a large amount of money, what would you spend it on?
First real estate and then, makeup, bags and shoes.
My 11 questions
- What do you have more of, drugstore makeup or high end makeup?
- A matte bronzer recommendation.
- A YouTube beauty channel recommendation. Preferably a smaller channel that is amazing and does not receive the attention it should.
- The longest you have spent on a makeup look.
- (With reference to question 5) What was it for?
- A recent makeup trend you think is absolutely ridiculous.
- A recent makeup trend you think is absolutely amazing.
- 3 specific recurring makeup items in your routine.
- Can you do a tongue pop (so random right? I love it!)?
- If you were a drag queen what would you call yourself? (Get creative!)
And the final one is from Amel! Her blog Her Quarters is amazing! Please check it out (link here). She nominated me for The Creative Blogger Award. Thank you Amel!!!
Here are the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
I nominate all of you to to accept this award! Yeay!!!
Five facts about myself
1. TheBodyShop Malaysia follows me on Instagram!!!
2. I thread my brows and when it’s not possible I pluck. I do it myself.
3. I can carve a roasted chicken! I’m not the best at it but I can!
4. I LOVE cocktails and I never get drunk on them (I feel it completely beats the purpose if one gets drunk on good cocktails *insert eyebrow raise*).
5. I sweat like crazy!!! Once in odissi dance class I was practising so hard that my entire dance pants was wet with sweat. So wet that I started making sweat puddles on the floor wherever I paused. True story!