I have always rolled my eyes at Malaysian beauty bloggers/YouTubers/Instagrammers who use the tag spring/summer because we don’t really have changing of the seasons here in Malaysia but I am giving myself a leeway because this happens to be a collaboration!
They are two amazing bloggers from the USA!
Ok, here in Malaysia it is perpetually summer! We Malaysians have an inside joke that we now have several seasons too; haze, monsoon, dengue and the durian season! Hahaha! In any case, this look is full-proof for either men or women! Yes, you ladies can rock this too! All you have to do is go heavier on the liner, mascara and lipstick with a touch of blush.
Here’s my look!
Catrice Prime and Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base Primer
The Body Shop Instablur Primer
Sephora 10Hr Wear Perfection Foundation in 35 Tan Bronze
uptown visions concealer (brand and product no longer available)
Essence Matt Bronzer in 02 Sunny
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 45
- Silkygirl Expert Brow Slim Liner in 02 Dark Brown
- Essence Make Me Brow in 02 Browny Brows
- Maybelline Crayon Liner in Brown (line 2/3 of my lower lash line, not the water line)
- Catrice Absolut Eyeshadow in 080 Go, Charlie Brown (to smudge out the eyeliner)
- Elianto Activewear Mascara
- Etude House Play 101 Pencil in 49 (dark brown colour to line the lips)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London
- Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in E914C Mocha-licious
All topped off with a bath in the Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray!