Rossy of AyR Galaxy is a beauty blogger I consider not just an acquaintance, but at this point, a friend in the blogging world. She is the sweetest person and an absolutely gorgeous blogger! Check her out and send her some love (blog link here). Let’s do a collab soon Rossy!
So she nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I mean, come on! Being nominated as a Lovely Blog! I am elated!
Anyway, here are the rules;
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themself.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated
I nominate all of you to receive this award!!!!!!! *applause*
My 7 facts;
- In addition to musophobia, I also have tryphobia and as someone who loves SFX makeup I get freaked out when they sneak that kind of makeup on you.
- I cannot eat porridge! I have tried and here’s how it goes, 1st spoonful, mmmmppphhh delicious, 2nd spoonful, that tastes a little slimy, 3rd spoonful, I need to puke!
- I once lost 15kgs (approximately 33 pounds) in my mid 20s. It was when I had looked my BEST!
- I wear a rudraksha locket; a type of seed that is known as the teardrops of Shiva.
- Yes, I am Hindu.
- No, I don’t prescribe to every Hindu norm because there isn’t really a lot of black and white or definitive rules in Hinduism which is why it is often also referred to as a way of life instead of it as a religion. Although Indians as a community is notorious for being conservative, sometimes even bordering on archaic, Hinduism is far from it!
- I don’t know if I have shared this but I have five piercings; 4 on the left ear and another on my right.
My first international giveaway will be in September or if I hit 200 followers on WordPress, whichever comes first. And you better believe it is going to be awesome!
My second giveaway is happening on June 15th and will be open for Malaysians only. I will announce it officially in my next post. This time around it is not sponsored and wholly by yours truly.
My blog hit 20K views;
my Instagram followers reached 400;
and my Facebook page likes hit 200!!!