Happy New Year Guys!!!
Another year, a new dawn, a new horizon! Lots to do and conquer!
Hope you guys had a wonderful time welcoming the New Year!!!
In my 2016 collective empties I decided to set aside MYR 100 every month for cosmetics which I would collect end of the year and do something good with. Well, I did and it went for a better cause than cosmetics. Purchased a beauty blender and a Hugo Boss perfume though; something I wanted to do even with the challenge.
Come 2018, I am continuing with the trend and doing a Low Buy 2018! MYR 50 for cosmetics each month. No more! I am allowing myself to pool the money so if I happen to spend MYR 100 for a month then there would be nothing for the next. All in all, there’s MYR 600 for the whole year for cosmetics (which isn’t much; A MAC powder costs MYR160 and I spent about MYR 200 in 2017 EVEN WITH the NO BUY challenge!!!). Of course this doesn’t extend to things pertaining to skincare like facial cleansers, toners and moisturisers. I had this concession even last year (I GOTTA WASH MY FACE DON’T I????).
Previous collective empties
2016 – link here
2015 – link here
I need to preface this post by stating here that I don’t feature products twice. That means these aren’t the only products I have finished. Some stuff I regularly repurchase and use don’t get mentioned here. However, if a product comes in different flavours or colours then they get repeated due to the variation. For example, in this collective empties, cleansers from the brand LipHop are featured twice because they are of different types.
Here are the stats;
- I have posted 7 product empties post which would amounts to 35 products. In actuality there are only 34 because I accidentally repeated a product.
- I featured 11 full sized makeup products excluding lip balms and makeup removers. These were 2 eyebrow pencils, 1 foundation powder, 2 mascaras, 2 eyebrow gels, 1 eyeliner, 1 eyeshadow, and 2 matte liquid lipsticks.
- There were also a lipbalm and 4 makeup removers (I bought the travel sized Garnier ones to try out; I compared 5 cleansing waters; link here).
- There were 2 hair products, one styling cream (which was more of a hair mask for me) and a hair mask.
- The rest were skincare which amounted to 16 products. These were 2 sheet masks, 1 face mask (in a tub), 1 nose pore pack (pack of 10 strips), 3 facial cleansers, 1 face cream, 1 lip mask, 2 eye masks, 2 sample facial cleansers, 2 facial mists, and 1 toner.
List of product empties post (clickable);
Have a great year ahead guys!
It is going to be a good one for me!!!