Yeay! This is great!
I have seen this award floating around but this is the first time I am receiving it.
It’s the Liebster Award.
I was nominated by the gorgeous Amel and her blog is called Her Quarters (link here). I always thought that that was such a unique name. She is also a beauty blogger and it was quite recent that I discovered Her Quarters. Hey Amel! Thanks again for the award.
Do check her out.
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LIEBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Before I name my nominees I would like to mention that accepting the award is totally up to them and I wouldn’t be offended if they choose not to. I do not want to impose and make any one of you feel obligated to dedicate a post to the award. There are no requirements from my end for you to do this! And you guys are simply amazing and I can’t thank you enough!!!
Archana of When The Brain & Heart Unites
(Archana is my cousin, she’s an amazing writer, and she’s just starting off, do check her out! Hi cuz!)
Neethu of Outlaw_nee
Stashy of stash matters
Subham of fashion&beautyfreak
Mandy of southindian-makeup
Tami of BEAUTYBYTAMI
Ashley of mysomewhatbeautyblog
K of KsincBeauty
Miss Jose of Potpourri of my life
Here were her questions (and my answers 🙂 )
How long have you been blogging?
FiercePaint is barely a year old; started in February of 2015. However, I have been blogging since 2006. It’s a personal blog and I post anonymously.
Name 3 accomplishments you have made in your life.
My masters degree, my odissi performance in Sri Lanka representing my dance school with a group of dancers and FiercePaint, my blog. These are my proudest to date.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being wrongly accused of a mistake you did not make.
How often do you wear makeup each week?
Once typically, twice at most. I usually wear makeup for special occasions and during performances or when I just feel like it.
Favorite drugstore brand?
Maybelline, Essence, Catrice, Revlon, Collection, Silkygirl, IN2IT (oh no, I ain’t pickin’ just one!).
Which celebrities do you look to for style inspiration?
None. I just take note of trends.
When did you start wearing makeup?
I played with my mothers makeup when I was a child but I started “wearing” makeup at about 19-ish.
What is the worst beauty product you have ever used?
It has to be the product from my first Product Regret post (link here). That thing was awful!
Who or what inspires you?
Odissi. (Google it! 😛 )
What blog post are you most proud of (link it)?
My “The Power of Makeup” post because I combined two passions of mine into one awesome entry and won a competition for it too! Link here. It happens to be my most liked blog post on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are my questions for the nominees. I don’t want all my questions to be beauty related so I hope you guys have fun answering them.
- What is one bad habit you have kicked?
- What is your single most vivid memory as a child?
- What are your thoughts on social media; answer it in a sentence of no more than 15 words.
- What is your most sentimental and prized tangible possession (please guys don’t pick the obvious, that means no house, car, laptop, phone etc.!)?
- What is your idea of an ideal day?
- Share one random general fact/trivia you know (from the top of your head) without searching for it from a source of information.
- Who is your favourite FRIENDS character (if you don’t know the show, favourite How I Met Your Mother character). If don’t watch either, what is your favourite series to watch. If you don’t watch any, favourite book.
- What is your one current obsession?
- On to the makeup questions, share one beauty tip/hack fail that you have experienced. If you don’t have one, then just one bad experience you have had with makeup.
- Mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow product (any kind), blusher, lipstick (any kind). Pick one from this list and your reason for picking it.
Have fun guys!
And a big thank you to all of you wonderful blogger friends and also all my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin followers!
❤ ❤ ❤