I was tagged by the stunning Dominique of StyleDomination (link here) for the Beauty Blogger Award. Her blog is very chic and sophisticated with a lovely personal touch. She’s a fashion and beauty blogger. Thank you so much Dominique! *air kisses*
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Her questions for me;
1. Which famous makeup artist inspires you the most?
Lisa Elridge. She even made my top 10 favourite beauty YouTubers list (link here).
2. What is your favourite lip balm?
The Chu Lip. I even reviewed them (link here)!
3. If you could change anything about your blog, what would it be?
Honestly, I hate that black tab the menu is set on… It irritates me so much! Until I get my own domain I’m stuck with it. 😦
4. Who is your favourite beauty blogger?
Emily Noel (link here)!
5. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be, past or present?
Rupaul Andre Charles.
6. Which celebrity’s style influences your look?
None but I do love Neil Patrick Harris’ sensibility in clothing.
7. What is your favourite magazine?
Vogue! Is there anything more qualified??!!! 😛 😛 😛
8. If you could drop everything and travel anywhere, where would you go?
Orissa (this answer is one I’ve come up with a million times!).
9. What makeup would you buy if you received a $100 giftcard to Sephora?
Let’s see, $100 Sephora gift card would mean in Canadian dollars (since Dominique is Canadian), which is about MYR 305. Oh boy, this is fun!
NYX Matt Bronzer (approx MYR 40)
Eyeko Brow Gel (approx MYR 80)
Sigma E25 blending brush (approx MYR 62)
Pink Double Beauty Blender (approx MYR 155)
A little over budget but hey!
10. Lipstick or mascara?
Mascara of course!
My 10 questions;
- Confess to one beauty faux pas; can be something you’re still doing or something you don’t anymore…
- Single best beauty tip you’ve learned in 2016 so far?
- Your most frequently repurchased product (minus disposable tools like spoolies, cotton buds, facial pads etc).
- A mascara recommendation.
- When you see makeup on someone else and see something amiss that irks to you to no end, what is most likely to be?
- Have you been irked enough that you offered to fix a makeup mishap? If you did, was it someone you knew or a stranger?
- Your single, most gripping makeup obsession?
- Last person you did makeup for? If you may divulge, who was it and what was it for?
- Is beauty sleep true in your case? If it is what happens, in terms of your skin deteriorating when you do not get adequate sleep time?
- Fun question; what special effects makeup would you like done to you?
The next award was given to me by Adele of TheGirlinGlasses (no no, she’s the other Adele! 😛 😛 Excuse that little tease Adele). Gorgeous blogger and she does beauty, fashion, lifestyle and art even! Do check her out (link here).
It’s the Champions Award .
- Post the award logo on your blog with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS.
- Acknowledge the sponsor of the award.
- Nominate no less than 5 nominees and notify them of the award.
- Keep is simple, no need for explanations of the award, we know how great these bloggers are.
- You are free to give out this award as often as you’d like.
I nominate all those interested in accepting this award on my behalf!
You guys are all amazing and thank you so so much for being a part of my life!
Oh ya, I have two new posts up on my other blog, LuxePaint; both posts are of my favourite quotes (blog link here). It was brought upon by a tag by Julie of JustBeingJulz (link here) to do the three day quote challenge.
First Day Quote link; https://luxepaint.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/three-day-quote-challenge/
Second Day Quote link; https://luxepaint.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/three-day-quote-challenge-day-2/