This post was inspired by stashmatters (blog link here). Stashy, as she calls herself is an amazing beauty blogger and stashmatters happens to be one of my favourite blogs to read (Hi Stashy!!! *waves frantically*). She wrote about all the products she finished in 2015; her Trash Stash as she calles it (post link here), so I decided to do my version of that. 🙂
- I have done a total of 8 Product Empties post (I usually post when I have 5 empty products), which means I have used up 40 beauty products! Wow… I am dude you know! And this is excluding repeated products. 😮
- If lip balms and makeup removers are not counted, I have used 8 makeup products; all full sized.
- I have also used up 4 lip balms, 4 hand creams and 5 makeup removers.
- The most I have used are skin care products; a total of 13.
- There have also been 3 perfumes, 2 miscellaneous stuff (a pack of each facial cottons and facial blotters) and one hair care product (I don’t want to share my everyday use shampoos and conditioners, just extra stuff like this leave in hair conditioner and perhaps hair masks).
And here’s a list of all the Product Empties posts;
How cool is this! How many products did you use up last year?