First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you the best for the year! Let’s all be FIERCE!!!
Two quick announcements.
I want to let you guys know I am going to dabble a teeny tiny bit with fashion on FiercePaint. This won’t be something I do regularly hence the term “dabble”.
I want to make 2017 a NO BUY year. That means, unless I run out of something that I use regularly like skincare stuff I WON’T BUY anything cosmetics in 2017!!! I am putting aside MYR 100 each month which I will collect end of this year and either splurge or put to a good cause. There is one exception, I want a BeautyBlender which I will get during the Sephora 20% off sale.
- I posted a total of 6 Product Empties, 5 of which had 5 products each. One empties post was done after a period of hiatus and so had 18 products! That makes a total of 43 products! Three more than my 2015 collective empties post (link here). Keep in mind that I don’t mention products I’ve previously featured and also duplicates.
- I featured 14 full sized makeup products excluding lipbalms and makeup removers. WOAH!
- There were 2 lipbalms and 2 makeup removers.
- I also spent a makeup sponge and featured facial cottons, a pack of falsies, a bottle of sponge cleanser, a bottle (and half) of fine fragrance mist, aerosol antiperspirant spray and underarm antiperspirant (7 products).
- The rest were skincare which made up 18 products.
- This time around it’s interesting that these products centered around makeup.
Here’s a list of all the product empties post last year;
I want to wish you guys all the best for the year ahead!
I am hoping for great things in 2017!