Again, I really want to emphasise that I never want to share haul posts with any ill-intention. However, as I have mentioned before, in my first haul post, my tagline says #SharingisCaring. So here goes. This is a collective haul and I did buy these over a period of time. Another thing I wanna note is, except the Essence lipliners and Daiso items, I did not pay full price for anything else.
The haul. One item is missing though. I’ll show the item at the end of the post.
1. Empty 6 pan palette, original price; MYR 21.90, purchased for; MYR 10.95.
2. Splendour line eyeshadows (from left to right, night blue, plum purple, evergreen, lilac purple), original price; MYR 10.90 per pan, purchased for; MYR 5.45 each.
3. Lipliners (burgundy, violet fuchsia, tomato coral), original price; MYR 15.90 each, purchased for; MYR 7.95 each.
4. BB Age Block Toning Serum, original price; MYR 79.90; purchased for MYR 10.
Swatches of the eyeshadows per a request.
1 & 2. came in a mystery clearance items bag which I paid MYR 3.90 for. The Guardian organic brown rice hair mask retails for MYR 26.90 (price value sourced from a blog). The Olay moisturizer retails for MYR 68.50 (price value sourced from a different drugstore).
3. Catrice Velvet Matt eyeshadow in 030, Jump Up and Brown, original price; MYR 21.90, purchased for; MYR 19.70.
4. NuTeen toner, original price; MYR 11.50, purchased for; MYR 9.80.
5. Maybelline gel liner, original price; MYR 42.25, purchased for; MYR 25.35.
1. Silkygirl Matte Fever Lipcolor Balm, original price; MYR 22.90, purchased for; MYR 19.80.
2. Essence Longlasting Lipliner, retails for MYR 8.90.
1. Ecotools brow grooming set, original price; MYR 59, purchased for; MYR 11.80.
2. Real Techniques core collection set, original price MYR 145, purchased for; MYR 99.
3. Celeb Beaute liquid pen liner, original price MYR 59, purchased for; MYR 11.80.
1. Individual false eyelashes.
2. Cleansing water.
All at MYR 5.30
1. Biore Perfect Cleansing Water (I reviewed this here and loved it), original price; MYR 35.30, purchased for MYR 27.90.
2. Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick, original price MYR 22.20, purchased for; MYR 20.
These were eyeshadow at marked down prices for clearance, each cost me MYR 5. The orange colour is OR 201 Glittering Tangerine Pendant, the yellow is YL02 Lemon Sherbet, the brown one is BR401 Cafe Latte.
I didn’t buy two, just opened the palette up to show the colours I picked.
The lip balm was purchased at a shop along Market Street, Penang at MYR 3.90 (the shopkeeper gave me a price reduction).
The eyeshadow is from a brand called Bloop cosmetics (I have reviewed a lip brush from the company here). Individual pans of the eyeshadow costs MYR 18 but if the 3 pan palette is purchased, you get it for MYR 38 and you get to pick and choose the colours. These eyeshadows were apparently featured in the CLEO 2010 Beauty Hall of Fame (noted on their website here).
This Sephora Color My Life palette was on promotion (emails went out to all Sephora card holders). This was marked down to MYR 51 (from approximately MYR 130, if I am not mistaken)which had a further 20% reduction to MYR 40.80 for members.